Sunday, April 30, 2006

April 29th, 2006.


BR Production Day 1:

Reported at Changi Jetty, 8am. *Yawn* Was quite impressed by the amount of equipment. Long time since I had been to Ubin. Changed so much. Last time, when I in secondary school, been to Ubin like it was my second home. Because of training for orientation for NCC. Now it is like quite different, yet familiar.

The first attack came immediately after we reached our first area. Mosquitoes! "Argh!" Totally got whacked by them! *grins* Had a opening prayer ceremony for good weather. Even had a roast pig! Cool right? A lot time spend on transporting the stuff around and setting up. My first scene was to get beaten up. How sad! But it was quite cool. All in all, everything was fabulous! The scenery, the nature, and especially the production! The people are real cool. Everyone knows what to do. Very tiring today. Hope everything will completed in seven days, as scheduled. But I am starting to miss it already.

Acting is my passion. Something which I had found out in my year one. I really love what I am doing. There are similarities and differences in both theatre and filming. I really love doing everything part of it. No matter what are the scene requirements, how many times I need to do the scene, I am always ready to do it.

Tomorrow going back to Ubin again. Cool. Mosquitoes Feeding Time again! Picture of the day is a very nice scenery picture which I took while exploring my camera abilities. Terence, our scriptwriter, was giving me a few tips on photography. Had thought of a lot of things to write but too tired now. *grins* Anyway, all my producers told me to have rest. So I am go now. Good Night Singapore. Hope the production will be a success!

No comments: