Sunday, April 09, 2006

April 9th, 2006.


3.06am

Home. Just now had a night out with Ah Guang, Andrew, Eugene, Yao Ming, Flannery and Ah Boi. Seven guys out for a movie in town. How lonely. *grins* Watched "Reincarnation". Everyone of us rate it as 7/5 stars. It is a must watch. "Haha!" Anyway I had fun. *grins*

First, I would like to thank everyone for your concern. Really appreciate it. Really can feel the love. *grins* Finally let the cat out of the bag. Do not know why. But this morning after I woke up and on the way to the bustop, I called my father and told him about the matter of me retaining. It was all not according to plan! The plan was to tell my mummy first and let her break the news to my dad. "Argh!" Do not know what struck me. Anyway, it was not as bad as I would have thought it would be. Both my mummy and dad was more of disappointed than angry. Come to think about it, I am very sorry for causing trouble and worry to them. I truly am. *breath in* What I can do now is to study hard and clear everything. Do what I can. Just glad that the worst part is over.

Another person that I wish to bring up is actually Wendy. My year one Dramatec president. Here is a person who actually have an impact in my life. She is the one who believe in me. She is the one who ignited my passion in acting. She is the one who casted me in my first ever lead role, my first real acting experience, "Sing to the Dawn". She always care. Everytime she sees me, she asked about how I am. And I can really felt that she meant it. I met her today on the train. She boarded at Tanah Merah. She thought I was graduating. But I told her I am retaining. She kind of gave me a scolding. "Haha!" She told me I am a talent. But I need to move on. Move out of TP. Maybe go into politics. *grins* We could not talk much, she alighted at Bedok. Until now she still believe in me so strongly, although we have met only a couple of times since she graduated two years back. "Thank You Wendy!"

In less than 20 hours, I am going to school for Freshmen Orientation Camp. I am so excited! Kind of. Beenox is very prepared. *grins* Hope my Spydra is up to the challenge. Picture of the Day is the t-shirt design of Spydra! Enjoy! And Good Night Singapore! *winks*

No comments: