Monday, May 01, 2006

April 30th, 2006.


BR Production Day 2:

Today was again great! William drove me down and with had breakfast with together, with his kids. Met my "mother" and "siblings"! So cool! Today there were a lot of people, crew and cast. Everything was done it quite fast, compared to yesterday. Although there were a delay at the start, but everything was quite ok. Got to know more of the crew and cast. Like Sloden, Sybil, Fei Zai, Marilyn, Maggie, Clarissa, etc. Really played around with them. Had quite a few intense scenes. Quite tired. Do not want to tell you all too much. It will spoil the fun! "Haha!"

My "elder sister", Maggie wrote about me in her blog! "Haha!" Promoting me to all the girls. Crazy girl. *grins* Tomorrow will the third day of the production. Again wants to write more, but too tired. Maybe getting old, I guess. "Haha!" Picture of the day is picture of Fei Zai, Maggie, Sybil and me! Clarissa was the one taking the picture. Enjoy! Good Night Singapore! Have fun for the public holiday tomorrow!

No comments: