Wednesday, April 05, 2006

April 4th, 2006.


10.56am

Now at SAA waiting for Lawrenz. Suppose to meet him to discuss about Week Zero matters. But he is now where to be found. And I just had a nose bleed. *frowns* Do not know why. Out of the blue. Luckily I save my shirt from the blood. *grins* Sometimes I really think I am dying... Wanted to go to work out yesterday. Going to work out today. But nose bleed... "Hack lah! Die, die lor!" "Haha!"

3.24pm

Now en route to town. Going to meet Elyn. Going to get my D&D pictures from her. I am soOoOo excited! *grins* But today's weather is like the Blue Monday, or rather the crazy Saturday. From the scorching sun, suddenly the weather turns into a torrent downpour. Have not a single clue what the Heavens are planning. Having a quarrel? Crying? Or making fun of us "O' mere mortals"? On bus 23. Suppose to meet Elyn at 3pm. So obviously I am late. *grins* "Sorry Elyn! (If you are reading this)" Going to change bus now. See ya guys later!

7.06pm

Currently sitting in TCC - Lido. Elyn went to answer the phone. She looks troubled. Do not know why, but today's atmosphere is somewhat different from the other days. Maybe it is the lack of the crowd? The noise? Soft music permeates the air. Quite cool. Should get back to talking to her. *grins*

11.59pm

Home. For now, everything on my mind now revolves around how to tell my mum about my results... Anyway, Picture of the Day is on the picture which Elyn thinks is very nice. She developed two pieces of it! "Haha!" By the way, "Thank You Elyn!" for your help during my D&D! :)

No comments: