Sunday, April 16, 2006

April 17th, 2006.


3.27pm

Slept till 3plus pm. Till now still feeling quite shag. Had a good look at the mirror just now, my eyes still looks terrible. *grins* For the past 6 days, I really really had fun and had an amazing experience. Do not know why, I cried. During each year's FOC, we will have the graduates to come out and say some stuff. I thought I would not cry, as I am not graduating. At first I was not feeling. But I do not know why, after a while, after some of the others have spoken, the tears just came. Tried to hold back my tears but I failed. Could not remember much about what I had said. But a lot of people say it was very touching. And my GLs told me the "tap started flowing" after my third word, or something like that. "Haha!" And yesterday, I had the most amount of hugs in a single day! *grins* Very heart warming to know that there are so many people are concern about me. I thought it was quite ugly to cry in front of so many people. But my GLs told me, I was just a "man of real emotions". *grins*

Through the six days of FOW/FOC AY05/06, I had learnt a few things. Sometimes in life you win, sometimes you lose. Even if you lose now, let it go. It just mean that it is time to go and win it the next time or win other things. Once you know the feeling of losing, the more the feeling of winning is sweet. What is more important is what one can learn. When everything end, it is the feeling, the spirit, the memories that are precious. They are the things that are everlasting and worth remembering. Taino, Rector, Xeon and Spydra. These are the names of my OTC and FOC empires. I may not remember each and everyone of the people in them but all of them are someone special to me. It is like if someone comes up to me and says, "Hi! I was from Rector/Xeon/Spydra!" I would be so very happy! Because the things that I went through with each of the empires had been a life-changing experience.

If I had not join as a GL, I would not be what I am today. I maybe still coup up in IT school and a normal production crew who runs around doing backstage work. I know so many people after every OTC, every FOC. I would not be the Vice-President of TPSU now, if I had not join TP. I am really feel grateful to Production Crew and TPSU. Because of them, I have come to love TP so very much. Until such a stage that I am not sad that I am retaining for another year. I think next year I will be even more sad than now.

If I am to go through the past six days of activities, I will definitely miss some stuffs. Anyway, I would like to thank all my GLs for all the hard work done, all the efforts that they put in. My freshies, for attending the camp, for being so sporting, for giving me the one of the best time of my life.

I am starting to talk like I am going to leave TP. "Haha!" Silly me. Anyway, say so much also no use. I have too much to say. Maybe I will post them in future entries. *wonders* Good Night Singapore. Picture of the day is a photo of all the participant of FOC!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its ok lar alvin.. crying is human .. :)