Monday, April 24, 2006

April 23th, 2006.


11.59pm

Today's outing was very happening. Spydra alone counted past fifty people. "Haha!" So you can image how many people were there from TPSU FOW/FOC!

On the way to Harbourfront, a thought struck me. As the bus travelled through CBD, I notice the names of the buildings. Some of them sounds very cool for thirty years back. *grins*

Anyway as usual, it is always difficult to move in a big group. But it was fun! And frightening. "Haha!" Imagine fifty people finding place to eat. Or rather "FEED." *grins* We played games, cheered in bus, creating a nuisance of ourselves and more importantly had fun. I hope everyone had enjoyed themselves as I had. "Freshies, don't be sad. Spydra can organise outings and chalets."

Actually, throughout these two days, I am very sad and emotional. Because one of my good friends died. No. I am not joking. He was just 27 years old. He was going to get married. He changed so much for this girl. He just got a full time job. What I was told was he fell down in the toilet and just died. The autopsy stated that he died of heart attack. "What?! Why do the upper powers play with us?" He was just 27! I am suddenly overwhelmed by a sadness and felt that the human life is "oh-so-fragile." "Jali Boi, you are going to be miss..."

Picture of the day is a picture with most of the Spydra in it. The others were all around. *grins* Good Night Singapore. And Good Bye Jali Boi.

No comments: