Saturday, April 08, 2006

April 7th, 2006.


9.30pm

Sitting at Tampines small mac for the pass one hour. And still waiting for Sook. *grins* Keeping myself busy by people-watching. It is quite fun. You people out there should give it a try. You can get to see how people dress, how people walk, how people smoke, how people smile, how people frown, how people hold hands etc. There is always something to learn.

Anyway, one of my avid readers actually SMS me saying, "Hey,happen 2 read ur blog. didnt noe wat happen bt I persnaly feel, dnd was great, at least tings went well n ppl enjy. Juz take comnt n feedback as pointers 4 future ref. Dun take wrds too harshly. Dnd is u n ur team's baby.Juz remb,Its nt actuali abt the outcum,bt u enjyed d process=) *pat k dun nag le=x tc!" And I really wonder if this avid reader is a mass comm student. "Haha!" Thank you! Really appreciate your concern. Will try to work towards something like that.

Sook is still not here. Going to call her now.

Just got off the phone. We are going to reschedule the meeting. Going home now.

11.00pm

Watching "Peach Protein" on SCV Chn 49. I like this TV program more everytime I watch it. It really touch on some topics which come to mind everytime. Once, one taiwan artiste point out that, when a girl goes into a relationship means she love him but for the guy, normally it means he somewhat like her. Funny how this sound to you young guys and girls right? Today's topic is on "Force Marriage". Guys are the ones who will run away most of the time when the marriage topic is brought up. The guests invited for the show are very interesting. All the things they have spoken are very true. I agree. People should not marry because of outside pressure. Nothing should be force.

Oh! By the way, today I have applied for CCA Scholarship. Andrew and Guang had too. Hope we are successful! *fingers cross*

And I am still waiting for my parents to come back to tell them the news.

No comments: