Saturday, April 22, 2006

April 22th, 2006.


10.37pm

Again totally shagged out! Slept till 4 plus. The whole of yesterday was quite pack. Again. What is not pack in my life nowadays? *wonders* Stayed over in school. Did not sleep much. Totally wasted. Despite all the same old problems, I had fun yesterday. Regatta and Jam & Hop were a total whopper! Especially Jam & Hop! For all those who do not know, Ah Boi is the designer for the lighting and the staging. Cool right? I am so proud of him. I really think we got a future in this business. *grins*

Jam & Hop was a killer! Once in the Spydra's circle, you can come out!!! "Haha!" I was real fun. As usual, we went to CPF after that. I would like to thank all my officials. "Thank You!"

Just signed in to MSN just now. And as usual, multiple windows popped out, "Ti Dong! Ti Dong! Ti Dong!" So many people to talk to, so little time. So many questions, so little time. Till now still blogging and chatting (11.57pm). *grins*

Was talking to Biskot. And I wish to tell all my GLs that I am really going to miss every single one of them! During the last day of FOC, when almost all of my GLs cried, I was really lost and really wanted to do something for them. But did not know how. All of them, really mean so much to me. All of them gave me one of the best time of my life and taught me winning is not everything.

Going Sentosa tomorrow. FOW/FOC outing. It is going to be fun! SIP going to be start on Monday. Wonder how my life is going to be for the next four months.

Picture of the day is Fazly, me and Derry. Year 2, Year 4 and Graduate. "Haha!" *sigh* Going to miss those days. Good night Singapore!

No comments: