Thursday, April 27, 2006

April 25th, 2006.


SIP Day 3:

Wanted to blog yesterday. But fell asleep on the sofa. Again. *grins* I really must kick the habit. Today went to school for lunch again. Went to work. Went out with some of my colleagues for a site rackey, for an event on Sunday. Quite cool! Had fun in the car. "Haha!"

Had my first NDD (National Day Dinner) Meeting. Quite serious. *grins*

Everyone is getting ready for the GE (General Elections) tomorrow. I will be helping out too! Cool right? Tomorrow Workers' Party will be at Ngee Ann Secondary! It is going to be interesting. First time involve in such an event. Like I said to Ah Boi recently, "I learn something new everyday!" *grins*

April 24th, 2006.

SIP Day 2:

The time now is 9.29am. Just came in for the past 15mins. Today is going to be fun. I hope. *grins* "Expect something new each day, it makes you younger." Cool right? Going to lunch with my freshies later. *grins*

Just came back from lunch. Went back to school to collect my cheques and had a noisy lunch with my freshies. Quite cool.

More work for NDD. Now asked to do sponsorship. "Val! I need you! Haha!"

No comments: