Thursday, April 20, 2006

April 19th, 2006.



12.36pm

Totally shagged out yesterday. Wanted to blog. But simply cogged out. *grins* Had a hectic night yesterday. Ya. Only the night. Went to school for the afternoon. And slack around. Talk about Jam & Hop with the rest. After which the hectic-ness starts with an interview with my SIP company, PA. Yes! PA. Peoples' Association. Actually it is quite cool. "Haha!" That was at 4pm. After that I rushed for Spydra's debrief. Was late for like 30mins. But I was not the latest. *roll eyes*grins* Soon after, around 7pm, I took a cab and rush to katong. Remember that production I was talking about? Ya. Had a production meeting. Could not rush back for Spydra's dinner. Heard a lot of people was looking for me. "Sorry!" Anyway, I was home at about 1am. Quite enjoyed the whole process.

The production is quite on track. I saw more casts involved and there was the poster! It is so cool to see my name there! More of the production can be find out from, becomingroyston.blogspot.com. or from, www.becomingroyston.com.

Going to school now! Catch ya all later! *winks*

12.55pm

Ah Guang just SMS me, saying he just woke up. *roll eyes*

April 20th, 2006.

1.30am

Back. The usual thing. In school and busy my ass off. Meeting. Paperwork. Etc. Went to town and relax. Watch Eight Below. Quite cool. Nice movie actually. I love the dogs! I was so sad when the dogs were left alone and they had to handle things themselves. Nevermind. Should not tell you all too much. *grins* Anyway, going to sleep already. Going school tomorrow. Again. *roll eyes* Going to have some rest now. Good Night Singapore!

No comments: