Tuesday, April 25, 2006

April 24th, 2006.


11.59pm

Quite pissed today. I really cannot go on like this. One moment I was asleep and the next I was receiving calls, the whole morning from 10am onwards. Just because someone could not be found, my number was naturally the next everyone called. Why? I had to jump out of bed and handle people who are confused, pissed and angry, all the way through the time I change my clothes, brush my teeth and the only time in the morning which I was free was during the time I was bathing. I was so pissed. This is not the first time something like that happened to people around me. I am now having my SIP. I cannot be also there. Although I want to, but remembering what Wendy told me, I must move on. Now I can see myself doing something else which is similar but on a bigger scale of what I am doing now. Instead of the Union and TP, I can help the community. Which is the next step up. I really hope people can handle things and hold their fort themselves.

Anyway, during the time I was in TP today, the Plaza area was bustling with activities. Today was the start of the Sporting Culture. The recuritment drive for all the sports groups in school. Saw a lot of freshies today. Everyone looked cool, looked happy and some looked lost. "Haha!"

SIP Day 1:

Fun and interesting. As usual, orientation around the place and briefing on the job scope. Primary project is to assist in Tampines GRC's National Day Dinner'06. Secondary case is to sell as many Passion Cards as possible. These are not problems. They are in my element. *grins* It is the people around who I need time to adapt. Most of the people are big shots from here and there. They are all great addition to my contacts. A sudden boast for my network. Went through the notes for my two cases. Looks ok.

Went to the Meet the People Session (MPS) today. Met Simon Leong. A marketing manager at Singapore Turf Club. Quite a funny guy. Meet a few different groups of people with different cases. Ranging from problems with ICA to HDB to entry to schools etc. Very interesting. I got to know more things in the two hours than many hours in school. In future any of the things I know happening, I will know how to handle them. I always loved knowledge. To me, Knowledge = Power.

There are so many things for me to do for this SIP. So many meetings. How fun! *grins* Anyway Good Night Singapore! Reporting for work at 9am in the morning. Please do not miss me! Take care. Picture of the day is another picture of Spydra at Sentosa. Just that with a crazy me. "Haha!"

No comments: