Wednesday, March 01, 2006

February 28th, 2006.


4.41pm

Currently sitting and slacking in TCC, Shaws. All 4 of us, Pamela, Jo, Yee Ping and me are slacking and browsing either newspapers or magazine. I bought FHM and Maxim. Pamela is now reading through FHM. She just commented on FHM's GND (Girl Next Door) 2006. "Haha!" I think some of them are ok, or even pretty but they are the minority. I support GND no. 16 and 90! Yee Ping looks bored. And Jo is very solemn. *wonders*

Today's Pan Pacific visit tighten up some details and my decorations committee had a rough idea of what they want to do for decorations. Kazumi just called and said that the skeleton is done and will share it with us during the chalet. Ya! Dinner and Dance Chalet next week. Tuesday till Thursday. Lots of fun awaiting. And I hope it will not be too late to iron out the details. "Haha!" I really should entertain the girls...

11.32pm

On the train home. Just watched the "Final Destination 3". The plot is the same as the previous FDs. And it is as gruesome as well. Throughout the whole movie, although I shut my eyes on a number of times, I did finish watching most of the movie through my fingers. "Haha!" Come and think about it, after finish watching the movie, I think it was ok. Similar plot, just different ways of die-ing. One lesson that I learned from all these is, do not litter. It might case your death.

Actually most of my thoughts today are on my Dinner and Dance. Hope everything can go smoothly and things get done. There are still tones of things yet to be done. And now it is going into the critical stage. Details that need to be ironed out, plans and designs that need to be reviewed and confirmed, money that need to be spent, opinions that need to be consulted, approvals that need to get approved, things that need to be printed and lots of other things. There is little margin for error. I am still feeling quite optimistic about this whole event. I hope this Dinner and Dance can be successful. *fingers crossed* If yes, it will be my best TP graduating gift (maybe not graduating yet, but it will be my last major event).

Reaching Tampines in 2 in 5 minutes time. Hope I am in time to watch my cartoon. "Haha!" And I think this is the shortest entry yet. So I will be seeing you tomorrow Singapore. Good Night. Liangteh Out! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh bro, its getting borrrrrrring. better updates pls! -linggie

Anonymous said...

eh bro, its getting borrrrrrring. better updates pls! -linggie

Anonymous said...

Howdy,

Do you guys watch movies in theater or on internet? I use to rent DVD movies from [b]Blockbuster.com[/b]. Recently I discovered that we can watch all new movies on internet on day, they are released. So why should I spend money on renting movies??? So, can you guys please tell me where I can [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]watch latest movie Transformers 3 2010[/url] for free?? I have searched [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Youtube.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Dailymotion.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Megavideo.com[/url] but, Could not find a good working link. If you know any working link please share it with me.


Thanks