Friday, March 03, 2006

March 2nd, 2006.


4.45am
Just came back from meeting Ah Boi, Jabie, Sylvia, Eve and their friends. Eugene, Noel and Sylvia drunk. Eve falling asleep. Jabie being is own crazy self. All of them are very funny. The only sane and awake people are Ah Boi and me. We had a talk. Was thinking over our plan. Really need to find one day proper to talk about it.

8.30pm
Currently in YEC meeting. But my mind is on TPSU. Suddenly thought of plans for the next semester. Some plans like workshops for foosball and pool. Or Personal Development Programs (PDPs) like "How to handle stress?", "I am a genius, so are you!" etc. I think I should concentrate on the meeting. Continue later...

11.59pm
Just got back from YEC meeting. Have quite a fair bit of things to be done. I realize it is really different for each and everyone. People expect different things from different people. I can see that in the YEC, there are only a few people who are involve in the discussions. Most of the time, the others only response when they are ask to vote or decide on something.

Today Kyle ask me if he want really wants me to go to the OCP Yunan with him, will I reconsider. My heart say yes but my brain say no. If I go, what will happen to TPSU?

Nah, do not have the mood to blog today. Have tons of things left undone, like emails, DnD details, YEC stuff etc. A bit "emo", again... Do not worry Singapore. Liangteh needs it's own troubled times too. Good Night Singapore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where got drunk? siao ah

Anonymous said...

where got drunk? siao ah