Monday, March 06, 2006

March 5th, 2006.



11.59pm

Quite an uneventful day. Woke up early to wake Ah Boi up. He was staying over as he got a show at the Singapore EXPO in the morning. After that, gave Elyn a morning call too. Went back to sleep.

Woke up and went into Operation "Find My Passport". Made the whole family quite pissed, as my passport cannot be found anywhere.

Went to my Ah ma's place. Ah Boi also come over and had dinner. The "Pig Trotters in Vinegar" was a killer! Damm nice. And my auntie's baby is so cute!!! She is only 1 week old. "Argh!" I want a baby. "Haha!"

Went to the Project Pilot's chalet. Quite fun. Caught up with the peeps. Got the DVD and cd of pictures! So fun! :)

Alright. Nothing much. Picture of the day is my auntie holding my baby niece with the her 2 years old sister trying to be kaypoh. "Haha!" Good Night Singapore. Tomorrow is going to be a killer monday. And I need to go back to Operation "Find My Passport" now...

No comments: