Friday, March 10, 2006

March 9th, 2006.


11.59pm

I am BACK! Sorry Singapore for not been blogging for you people out there this past few days. Had been very busy. About my D&D. Had a chalet at Aranda. I believe all of us had fun. Although most of the time, the cloud of D&D hang over us (its a working chalet), we had lots of hilarious moments to compensate for it. Actually most of my D&D main comm has been telling me about they having nightmares about things going wrong for the event. I am glad that they are all very into making this run smoothly, hope I am not pushing them too hard.

Today, after checking out of the chalet, most of us went back to school. I had the rest to hurry the presentation materials for the presentation to Raymond. Caught some winks. The presentation was terrible. It went on for quite some time, as expected. But on the overall, all Raymond was concerned about was the ticket sales. The rest of the components like program is alright. Took quite a few bullets. But still alive. Barely crawled out of the room.

Went to KBox. Thinks that everyone needs a break and destress. With all the screaming, shouting and people going out of tune, it was actually fun! "Haha!" Do not know why, suddenly got emo again. And come to think of it, everytime I get into the KTV room, I will get the emo feeling. I think it is quite true that, Music is the soul to one's life.

Good Night Singapore. And it is nice to be back.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

i really wish there was a better photo.

liangteh said...

Ah Boi looks nice ma. hahaha.