Thursday, March 02, 2006

March 1st, 2006.


3.54pm

Currently on the bus 23 to town. Going to change to bus 65 later. Feeling very tired and sad suddenly. Do not know why, but feel very relieved to leave school. Today, as usual, was woke up by phone calls. A total of 4 calls today, 3 of which are consecutive. And 7 SMSes too. Since I do not know when, this is the "norm" for most of my mornings. Only once in a blue moon, I can wake up from sleep myself. Lots of people asked me" Why couldn't you turn off your phone." I simply cannot. There might be a call out there that is really important. People tend to be grumpy when they are disturb from their slumber. I do not mind. But today do not seem to be one of my better day.

Today are all packed by last minute appointments. Go to school to sign some documents. I even forgot to do up 2 more payments vouchers that needs to be sign by Adeline. Meet a DnD vendor. Look for Kyle. Look for Lay Guat. Settle on a DnD meeting date on these few days. Now need to go to Wisma and repair my digital camera. Got a meeting at Cityhall with Ivan and Judith at 6.30pm. All these are only confirm today. 1 hour after I woke up.

Alright. I think should stop whining. Reaching Orchard soon.

11.59pm

On the bus home. Met Sahf at Centerpoint just now, to pass him the other 2 documents for Adeline and him to sign. We hang out with Wei Qi and Elyn for a while, as they happened to be at Plaza Singapura. Went to meet Judith at Raffles City. We went to Marina Square for sushi and Ivan was late. Talked and Judith brought up something while we were waiting for a table and Ivan. She told me that I should set up my own events company. "Haha!" I told her I have plans already. We discuss more on this subject. And when Ivan came, we had dinner and talked more about Tampines East CC stuff. Both agreed on me starting my own company.

Sometimes I feel that I said certain stuff just to prove that I know what I am saying. But I feel that others might misunderstand it as boasting. *wonders* Suddenly feeling emotional, again... "Haha!" And my handphone's batt keep going low everytime. Think I need to bring it for a check up. Good Night Singapore.

No comments: