Sunday, March 12, 2006

March 12th, 2006.


11.02pm

Packing bag now. And watching TV. And replying various SMSes. And thinking about what will go wrong here when I am in HK. *wonders* Parents have been telling me to pack for the past few days. I am a last minute packer kind of guy. There will always be things that need to in at the last minute.

Tuesday got ALP meeting, Wednesday got FOC meeting and Thursday got D&D meeting. People are scolding me about this and telling me not to think about them. To all: "I will TRY!"

Today went to IT Fair and bought two D&D prizes! "Haha!" One of which is a Olympus F-160 camera. It is a 6.0 Megapixels, metal body, 2.8x optical zoom lens, internal memory for recording images etc. And most importantly, this is not the top prize! To get it, simply buy tickets to the TPSU Annual D&D! Contact me if interested. I really sound like a salesman right?

Alright. I really should get back to packing and then get some sleep. Got to wake up at about 4.00am. Maybe I will not get to enter a entry. Hope I can get to enjoy this trip. All of you out there, please take care! You know who I am talking about you! Yes! You! Take Care! Do not make me worry! Special! Special! Today there are two pictures! One is of my new hair cut! And the other is obviously the F-160 camera I am talking about!



So, Singapore! See ya in four days' time.

No comments: