Saturday, March 04, 2006

March 3rd, 2006.


12.52pm

Currently on MRT. Going to meet a vendor with Jo and Stefinity. Will be there only as the capacity of an advisor. Time to see how they perform.

Something that keeps me perplexed is when I am walking down the road, there are always people that keep getting the way. It is like driving and changing lanes with without first flash your signal lights. Some way or other, someone will stop in their tracks and look around, or someone might just about turn and go in the opposite direction, or someone will just do a slow motion "Initial D", and drift the the side while SMS-ing. Sometimes I feel like I am like a Mini Cooper, zipping around. Anyway, whenever one is rushing for time, that will be like me, noticing and frustrated about all these small things. I am just whining.

Jo called just now. And I am at lavender now. The meeting time was supposed to be at 1pm. Now it is 1.03pm. So, I am late. I really should go. Continue later...

11.59pm

Today had talk with Ah Boi. Talked about present stuff and future plans. Do not have the mood to blog. So, hope to see how nice Republic Polytechnic is. And today's picture is on my dear grandmother kissing my cute niece. "Haha!" Good Night Singapore.

No comments: