Tuesday, February 28, 2006

February 27th, 2006.


3.25pm

Just finished FOC 1st meeting, sitting in the office. It was quite brief. A lot left to discuss.

Slept @ 3.00am this morning. Read the papers before that. I think it will benefit you people out there to go and read the yesterday's papers, Sunday Times and The New Paper. My past few days' entries, I was blogging about Mr S. Rajaratnam. I keep a lookout for reports about him. I would like very much to know about more him. The first few pages are very interesting. I took my time to go through the pages, although I was very tired. While reading, I was also listening to a cantonese song "海濶天空" by Beyond. The combination of life stories and sorrow music got my eyes got teary and I nearly wept. When I finally turn in, I could not sleep. Tossed and turn about. Do not know how much time had passed before I fell asleep, with the song reminiscing through my head...

11.52pm

En route home, on the bus 969. Suddenly thought of something. In the drama series, The Conqueror's Story, Lu Zhi (wife of Liu Bang) said that men under Xiang Yu of Chu because will not have chance to make a name for themselves and are look upon as dogs, as Xiang Yu is both full of wisdom and courage. A talented man like him will naturally take things upon himself and look down on people. Whereas the case for her husband, Liu Bang the Han King, is a man without much talent. Therefore will take in and groom those who have that which he do not possess.

I believe this is very true. Sometimes I feel that people are too dependent on me and I am really very tired of it. At times, when things need to be done, I got this bad habit of not delegating it to others. I believe that if one needs to get work done, he/she needs to do it himself/herself. Sometimes I feel like I am Liu Bang as when I meet someone with talents that I can use, I will take note of the person and use him/her. But most of the time I feel that I am Xiang Yu. I get agitated over the smallest things. Hope I can change this bad habit of mine.

I got suan so many times today! Victor, Terence, Wei Qi etc. all suan me! *pouts* Never mind. I will take it as "constructive feedback." "Haha!"

Today my friend brought me to a very nice place. It have all kinds of sweets, chocolates, biscuits, cookies and many other kinds of candy! Maybe some of you people out there know of this place. It called the "Candy Empire". Exactly like the name suggest, one can really get any manner of candy in there. There are Mars bars that are shaped into Mars balls! Willy Wonka products occupied on shelf! Anyone who is already wondering where this wonderful place is at, it is situated at millennia walk.

This is something for all out there. If you encountered troubles and problems that are too overbearing, get someone to share it with you. Either that or take it easy and remember "When the going gets tough, the tough gets going." Sometimes cry it out will help as during the process, it helps you to de-stress and the tears even serve to clean the eyes.

The picture is the popia that I have inside my tummy now. "Hehe!" And my Papa is sleeping in my room today... So Good Night Singapore!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice place rite~ aniway thanks alot...=)