Tuesday, March 07, 2006

March 6th, 2006.


11.59pm

As I predicted, today was a killer monday. After all the meetings, all the talks and all the things to be done, everything seems to be to alright.

Something to happened to me again. Uncle Sam wants nominate me to go for the NYAA Singapore-Switzerland Bi-lateral Youth Exchange Programme 2006. There will only be 2 person who will be selected to go. I want to apply, but the period of this trip is on the 20th March to 1st April. And my D&D is on the March 29th. Again..., another chance missed. Missed OBS due to AGM, Missed OCP Yunan due to FOC, now going to miss D&D. *sad*wonders* Am I giving too much for Union? Am I giving up too many chances/opportunities? Can someone tell me?

Today's picture shows Ah Boi reading my IBook, literally. "Haha!" The whole scene was so funny. Good Night Singapore!

No comments: