Friday, March 31, 2006

March 30th, 2006.


11.54pm

Just watched the "Icon People" video, for D&D, again. "Haha!" I think it is a very good idea to produce this video. I believe it touched a lot of the year 3s who watched it. Thinking back, looking at everything that we had done and had not done, I am going to miss D&D. Everything about it. Really going to miss all of it.

Although there were a few hiccups here and there throughout the event, everything went on smoothly. Everything turn out more or less the same as what we planned. From most of the feedback I have got, a lot of people like it! Glad that we, the D&D family, can be of help! For the past 6 months, everything and anything was about D&D. Now I feel very relieve and very relax. Suddenly feel very empty and thinks that I am very "no life" for the past 6 months. "Haha!"

Something for all you people out there, "Good things are hard to come by, and hardly come back." So enjoy and do everything like it is your last. I do and I do not regret having to stay for 1 more year in TP. Just do not know how to tell my mum. *wonders* Never mind. That is for me to worry. So, Good Night Singapore! And YeePing and Stefinity really do look like naked. *grins*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, how come there are leaves on the sexy girl's head? Is she a monster from the jungle or she nv bathe? Can liangteh answer my doubts?

Stephanie said...

it's tube dress.

liangteh said...

I think nv bathe ba, mr guang.

Stephanie said...

-.-"""