Sunday, March 12, 2006

March 11th, 2006.


3.51am

Just finished bathing. Just came back from town. Thank you, Andrew, for driving me back. Went to the ASC D&D. Then slack in town. Talked. And found out I failed my Major Project. *sad* I will call Dr Lim later to see if there is anything I can do about this. *wonders* Having a meeting at 10am, Raffles Place. Think I better go and catch a few winks, so to minus a few yawns later. "Haha!"

11.59pm

Back from slacking in town. Had the D&D meeting, and went down to Sentosa with Ah Guang. Meet Andrew and Ah Tan there. A lot of people today! Played volleyball. Met some Japanese kids. Had a couple of matches. Had fun! Andrew injured his knee during a dive. It was bleeding like mad. But he was still quite into the Jap girl. "Haha!"

When on the way back to the main island, someone came up and spoke to me while queueing up for the bus. He ask me if I am a CLT. Chatted a bit. Afterwards I felt old. "Haha!"

Dr Lim neither pick up my call nor reply my SMS. "Argh!" Going HK on monday. And D&D, TPSU, etc. Lots of things cannot stop worrying. Quite emo again.

No comments: