Wednesday, May 31, 2006

May 30th, 2006.


SIP Day 24:

11.59pm

Was reading Life! today. I love reading the "biteintoit" column. There was a quote by writer Douglas Coupland on why he does not blog. 'You begin reclassifying your life into "that will make a good blog entry" or "that won't make a good blog entry". Suddenly your life isn't your life anymore' I agree fully with what he said. It is very true. When a particular blog becomes well known or is regularly been read by people, the blogger will be cautious of what he/she is writing or even write things on purpose. That is why I do not read blogs. Actually I am a person who gets effects by what others think of me. I will try very hard to maintain an image in front of people or change what they think of me.

Spend the whole day in the office revamping the powerpoint slides on the highlights of the CC. Finally done! Quite proud of it! It is quite nice! If the machine with runs the slides is not so low-end, I would like very much to do it up even nicer. If I can use Keynote to design it, woah! It would be better! *grins*

Anyway working morning shift tomorrow. So going to get some sleep now. Good Night Singapore! Picture of the Day is one of me with Samantha dressing up as Cinderella for CCN Day! One photo is $1! *pouts*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»