Tuesday, May 09, 2006

May 9th, 2006.


SIP Day 9:

4.57pm

I am writing this entry using paper and pencil before I type it out and upload to blogspot. I was thinking, since I have the time why not use this chance to brush up my handwriting? Currently, it looks like a primary school kid practicing on the jotter book. I need to practice more. Seriously, if a doctor sees my handwriting, it would have make him/her proud.

Having 4 meeting for 4 consecutive nights. These few days I had been thinking. Since my Hong Kong trip and before that since my Korea trip, I have not had a good or even proper rest. I really ought to give myself a long break.

I was busy with a lot of things, since my D&D ended, followed closely I had FOC week, Week Zero, SIP week 1, SIP week 2 with the GE and BR Production. Now into the third week of SIP, i am having tons of meetings and even working on Vesak Day. All these while, there are still a lot of other unseen stuff that need to be done. Nearly everyday I get friends from all over who smsed me and ask me out. Really wish to go out with them, but sadly, I cannot. I think will reallly die young. *grins*fingers crossed* Because not long ago, I was told by Ah Boi that, people are more prone to stroke if lack of sleep. Still cannot plan a date to have a D&D "Thank You" dinner. Looking at having a massage trip with Ah Boi but schedule too tight. Every night when I laid down on the bed, I try to relax, the aching will get unbearable and my body will automatically restrain and I have to slowly let go of the tension. I really should relax. Someday...

Saw Sybill twice today! Once when I was on the bus, she was on the bustop. She was also at the CC for tution. *grins* Picture of the day, the multiple face of Snowden. "Haha!" Good Night Singapore!

No comments: