Wednesday, May 24, 2006

May 23th, 2006.


SIP Day 18:

11.59pm

Minus the offs and weekends. I have been on SIP for 18 days. These past 18 days seems the longest in my life. There were a lot times in the past when I am saying this. This is just one of those times. These past 18 days had been a mixture of learning, rantings and many other things. I got to know a lot more people. Learn a lot more things. Done things that I normally give others to do. *grins* Like mailing? Like stamping envelops? "Haha!" I was quite tight about it for a while. But after a while I guess I am over it. It is kind of fun too. I guess I am getting all this because I am on SIP, I am suppose to learn. Because of my age, everyone have to go through these kind of things. Because I am getting paid. Because of a lot of stuff, I guess.

I am really sorry for not turning up for work on Sunday. Having Yan Juan to have to work alone. Should not have over worked myself.

Went to MPS yesterday, as always, it had been very interesting. I really enjoy the sessions. I get to know new things everytime. The volunteers there give people hope. Went to the dentist too. Found out I had 5 decays. *sads* Had 3 fillings. Need to go back for 2 more. Costed me a bomb. $170. "Ouch"

I had a busy day today. Went through all the lists of sponsor and "digged" through the phone directory, compiled all their contact numbers. Went for FLC meeting. FLC = Family Life Champions. Earlier today, Bernice SMSed me, asking me to help to facilitate the "dinner and dance" portion of the youth camp. *wonders* Me? I cannot do it man. For real!

Anyway, I think I know why I am not contributing for YEC. Never mind. I will talk to Kee Ping about it. No worries. Good Night Singapore! Please get some rest. do not be like me, over worked. Picture of the day is my first pose for the set of photo which Hui Leng taken for me, for the elections last year. *grins*

No comments: