Tuesday, May 09, 2006

May 8th, 2006.


SIP Day 8:

In office. Finished most of my stuff. Feeling very tired and aching all over my body. Some injuries from BR. Throughout the week of filming, I was beaten on the ground, slapped, drenched in the shower, dunked in the water, ran, wore ugly costumes, and many more. Thinking back, it was quite scary to have gone through it. If my life is like that, I think I will be very miserable. But all of that was worth it.
Everything was great. The shots, the crew, the cast, everything was great. Now, my foremost wish is to finish this film. Never mind the film festivals, never mind the injuries, never mind if there is no pay. All that matters to me is to see the whole film at it's end. The final product. Even if it was just a copy for me. Just keep my fingers crossed.

I was waiting at home for Wei Fang to call me and tell me the time to go down for the shoot at Randy's. Was channel surfing and stopped at HBO and watched. The show was "Necessary Roughness". It is the typical film about a team of sportsmen, in this case, American Football players. The captain of the squad was a golden boy in his high school days. He had to get over himself, get into the squad, get into everyone else and finally get the win that they needed. It is this kind of film that I like. At the end of it, my eyes teared. I do not why.

Going to meet Judith later. Regarding NDD. I am currently juggling 3 different projects at the same time. Really feel very drained. I am not as young as I use to be. *grins* I do not think everyone else's SIP is as challenging as mine. Going to do up my schedule now. Come to think about it, I do not mind if I am can have acting as a career option.

6.28pm:

2 hours 30 minutes to meeting time and I have finished all my stuff for today.

Is 66.6% a strong mandate? Even at PM's home ground, the Opposition managed to get more than 30%. I think this year's GE is a passable one. With the Opposition gaining more ground. It is near to the 65% that I had in mind. When I get my voting rights at the next GE, please keep up the good work. I hope PAP gets the indication of the results that the people are not very happy. *grins*

Met Judith. Discussed much. When out to party with Ah Boi, Satish, Kelvin and Jabie. Had fun. Cool! *grins* Picture of the Day, Snowden, the young Boon Huat, acting ugly. "Haha!" Good Night Singapore!

No comments: