Monday, May 22, 2006

May 21th, 2006.


11.59m

Last night, I vomited. Felt very terrible. This is the thing about falling sleep once in a long time. Everything just come back at you. Yesterday, I asked the doctor, if it was because I was not getting enough rest. "Was 4 hours of rest enough?" Guess what? She smiled and said, "NOPE!" Ok! *grins* I got about 6 kinds of medicine. That is hell of a lot. But I am that kind that will eat my medicine. So people, do not worry.

Went to Zouk just now. Yes. I went to Zouk when I am still sick. But I had fun! Camp Comedy 2006. Organised by Fly Entertainment. Broadway Beng! He was so cool! So funny! Master of Hokkien songs! "Haha!" Thanks Elyn! For getting me the tickets. And Felicia! Hope we do not meet 3 months later!

Anyway, good night Singapore! *grins* Today's picture of the day, Shu An and me! She is my lead actress! Pretty right? Sleep tight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»