Friday, June 02, 2006

June 1st, 2006.


SIP Day 26:

11.59pm

These couple of days were very full of work for me. Everyone in the office needs help. I had been helping out where ever I could. *busy*

Today I went back to school. Went back for a Poly Forum briefing. Yes! I am in, as a facilitator! Which means I will need to work more, as I will be asking for more leave from work. *sad*

Had YEC meeting today. I had been told by so many people that I am under performing. "Ok everyone! I will work hard for YEC now! Yes! I will!" Some of us were talking and have drinks after the meeting. Talked about NYAA. Yes. I will need to complete my NYAA Gold too. I am going to work hard from now on. Can someone do it with me? If not I will be lonely... *grins*

And I am going HQ NCC tomorrow! I miss NCC! I am going to look-see at the Spec Course! Hopefully I can help out too! So going to get some sleep now. Good Night Singapore! Picture of the Day is one of my 44th batch CLT course, some of the Platoon One people attending Maz's 45th CLT Course POP! Can you see me? *grins*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»