Monday, May 29, 2006

May 27th to 29th, 2006.


May 27th, 2006.

SIP Day 21:

2.48pm

Raining heavily. A lot of things had happened over the past few days. I am die-ing. Again. Very terribly tired and most probably sick. Today woke up at 5.30am to help out for the World Human Resource Congress. Information given very late. Finally got people to work. Have not been sleeping more then 12 hours in total for the past 3 days. This morning, I had my second nose bleed for the month. Not bad right? Luckily the month is ending, therefore the count can restart. *silly grins*sad*

This year's CCA Awards was quite smooth. There are quite a few new faces. And quite a few people got at least double awards. Congrats to all who award recipients! After looking at the impressive resume which the higher award winners, all I could do was to applaud louder. *grins* Truly impressive.

After the ceremony, our bunch of old "Ka Kees" went on a crazy drive around with no place in mind to go. Finally after much petroleum wasted, we arrived at Eve's place. Although everyone was tired and having a terrible sore throat, we had a karaoke session. "Haha!" Imagine having 5 Ah Dus around. *grins* Spend the night at Eve's. Had breakfast in the morning and went to polyclinic to see doctor with Eng Meng and Fayanne. Everyone is practically very sick.

I am finding it very difficult to control my fingers and eyes at the moment...

Went to school for CCN Day. Suppose to go for a NASA talk at NYP. But I know if I am to sit down, I will immediately fall asleep. Also supposed to go for work at the new T3. But I also knew that I will K.O. Walked around. TP is getting more happening as the years grow. Although there was not any super happening booth. *grins* Spent some time with Kyle, together with Guang. Talked. He shared some funny clips and videos with us. Cool.

Having CC events today and tomorrow. My mummy's birthday tomorrow. Hope to leave early from work.

Thank you everyone out there who express your concerns. Really touched. Thanks. Going to try and get some rest now. But in office, hoping they let me. *grins*

3.36pm

If you lack of sleep or rest, you will tend to fart a lot. Do not know if it is true. But I do fart a lot. *grins*

9.05pm

Mass sending photos from my phone to my lappy. Need to clear the memory card. Just settled down from my first passion card event. The result was not too bad. Done up couple of templates for the project. Going to do up a sort of report on it, so that I can keep a record of the happenings.

May 28th, 2006.

SIP Day 22:

12.54pm

Fell asleep on the sofa. Again. *grins* Woke up in the morning and found myself on bed. I think I changed and crawled on bed in the semi conscious state. "Haha!" Could not post last night entry. Guess I am too tired. But I think I got enough rest from the K.O. last night. *grins*

3.33pm

Feeling sleepy. Went to Mr Aziz's place for lunch. His grandchild's 1st birthday. Quite happening. People come and go as if on a roster. One group leaves when another comes. Food was nice. Everyone was funny. *grins*

May 29th, 2006.

SIP Day 23:

6.00am

Just reached home from Delong's place. Quite tired. Going to get some rest now. The MAEC event was very happening. I liked! Everything was so nice, so happening. The people can really sing. And the aunties and uncles really went up to the front and dance! *grins*

11.31pm

Did not manage to get chance to upload my past entries. Either I just pass out when I reach home or could not get internet access. *grins* By the way, Kino is having a 20% discount storewide from June 3 to June 24! So hurry! "Haha!"

YEC's SuperNova Camp is coming up soon. Hope everything goes well.

News in TP:
Lots of events are up and coming. Mount Ophir trip, Elections, Poly Forum 2006, S2006 etc. After the elections, all the fun will start then. *grins* TP is really very happening.

Anyway, watching TV now. Lost inspiration of what I wanted to write. "Haha!" Good Night Singapore! today we have a scandalous Picture of the Day. Ah Boi and Sylvia. *grins* Nice right? "Haha!"

No comments: