Sunday, June 25, 2006

June 25th, 2006.


SIP Day 41:

9.34pm

Woke up at 7.45am. Felt very tired. Slept at around 3am. Again. Stay in town after a disappointing lost at the Tangs Foosball Challenge. Both Iskandar and me made it to the finals, only to lose to a pair which we had no difficulty matching up against during warm-ups. We made it very past very tough first and second rounds. Kind of sad. Miss the chance to get a new watch. *sad*

Had a long window shopping in town. *grins* It was fatal. I saw a couple of shoes from Onisuka Tiger and another couple from Nike. "Argh!" So nice! Still thinking of them now... Shoes are my weakness. When nice shoes caught my eyes, I really must get my hands on them. I got more than 10 pairs. Quite a modest amount but I am sure in the future the number will double or triple, at least. *grins* Kind of difficult for people to give you shoes as presents. But still, my shoes size is 8 and 1/2. *grins*

Received a call from Apple@Orchard. My Ipod Nano was ready for collection! Since than, it was in operational for a day already. *grins*

Watched the first 30 minutes of the match between Germany and Sweden. Saw all the 2 goals. Cool. *grins* Had to go off to watch "She's The Man." Very funny! Nice plot. And very pretty girls. *grins*

Normal working day again. But there was a special event today. All of us went for Siti's engagment party! Cool! Food was nice and it was good to know how the other races do their tradition events. So much pretty cakes! And there is something I must confess. I dozed off in the middle of the ceremony. "Oops!" *grins*

Currently at my Ah Ma's place. Miss her so much. Got to stop her and go and chat with her. *grins* So Good Night Singapore!
Picture of the day is Hadijah and Yan Juan posing in front of Siti's bed, which was full of wonderful looking cakes and other sinful goodies! *grins*

No comments: