Wednesday, June 14, 2006

June 13th, 2006.


SIP Day 36:

11.41pm

There was hell lot of work today. I started working the moment I stepped into the office and straight until I end the NDD meeting. This whole week is the busy week I am going to have in months I had before. Let me tell you how is it like to have only a slot of free time on Friday, 1 to 6pm. "Haha!"

Saturday:
When to Funan and work for Christina. Woke up late. Had to rush down. Was 10 minutes late. *grins* Had fun. Quite some time since I last did the popcorns. *grins* Rushed back to Tampines. Went to help out at Supernova Camp. YEC's Youth Camp for Service Learning. Everyone there was really great! I believed everyone had fun! It was so good! *grins*

Sunday:
Worked morning shift. Went to Tampines Central CC to put up the photo exhibition stuff. Went to dinner with my parents. After which went to Delong's to play mahjong. Damm. Lost quite a bit. Bet on soccer. Won Mexico's match but lost the Portugal's. *sad*

Monday:
Working from 1 to 10pm. Take time off to go from a focus group discussion from 6.30 to 8.30pm. Luckily it ended early. Rushed back to MPS. Hanged out for a while with Kee Ping they all. Went to meet Ah Boi, Sylvia, Eve and Hui Xin. Loitered a bit. Went to Eve's place. As usual. *grins* Do not know why, but we started to help figure out the tele and karaoke set. In the end, guess what? Sylvia fell asleep again. Yes. It is true. *grins* Soon after, Sylvia sent us home. But Ah Boi was going to have gastric. I was hungry too. So we went to Geylang for dim sum. It was very nice!

Tuesday:
So I had about 4 hours of rest. Went to school for Poly Forum Briefing. Had lunch with Sook and Fishe. Rushed to work. Was surprised that I was not late. *grins* Worked from the minute I stepped in until I end work. Did not even have time to eat. *shakes head*

Going to happen:
Wednesday:
Morning shift. Going out with parents. Maybe going clubbing with Ah Boi. Or maybe just go and chill. *grins*

Thursday:
Poly Forum. FA Training. 7.15am. Ending at 6pm. Rushing back to Tampines. Having NDD program meeting at 8.15pm.

Friday:
Poly Forum. FA Training. 7.15am. Ending at 1pm. Free till 7pm. DramaTec's annual play at 7.30pm.

Sat:
Poly Forum. Pre-Forum. 7.45am. Ending at 6.30pm.

Sunday:
Poly Forum. Pre-Forum. 7.45am. Ending at 6.30pm. Having a focus group discussion at 7.30pm.

So how was that? Busy? *grins* Die-ing! Anyway, I am going to sleep. Good Night Singapore! And Ole! Ole! Picture of the Day: Popcorns! *grins*

No comments: