Saturday, June 17, 2006

June 16th, 2006.


11.59pm

BR's report was 1-full page! It is crazy! "Haha!" And I get a lot of people who sent SMSes to me, "suaning" me for the sentence, "Xi Yan Xiao Shuai Ge" *argh*

Anyway... Today's PF session was a short one. Had team building games. It was fun! Hope tomorrow we are also going to have so much fun!

Went for DramaTec's annual production, Dreamscape 3.0! It was SO COOL! I love everything! Everything was SO nice! I love the set! I love the plot! I love the music! I love the concept! Most of all, I love the people!!! Everyone was simply great! *grins*

Picture of the Day is of Shahdon and me! I just realised that this is the second picture that we posed together! *grins* Good Night Singapore! I need sleep. Keep falling asleep. *sad*

No comments: