Tuesday, July 04, 2006

July 3th, 2006.


SIP Day 48:

8.36am

Argh! It had been a week since my last entry. No. I am not dead. Yes. I am still alive. I had a lot of inspiration to blog for the past few days. But I cannot write anything now. "Writer's Block" or is it "Writer's Blog"? "Haha" It had been 7 days since my last entry. "Woah" :(

11.59pm

Just back from the weekly MPS. Everyone had sat around and had a chit chat session. It was fun. Ivan was asking me how do I find MPS. I told him I get to know people's problem, how to solve them and that makes me happy. It is true. Some people may think that it is for the gratitude people give and so on so fro, for me I will be happy when I can be of help to people. Mr Mah brought up the topic of smokers. Do not mind smokers as if they die, its their problem. But girls who smoke are just not my type. And everyone is quite curious on blogging. For the past few days, had been trying to explain to people its concept. Quite interesting. Got to know a few new people. Karen, Eric and others who are coming regularly. Great to see them. :) Had fun discussing World Cup too! Maybe the only chance for Singapore to play in World Cup is to host it! Which is a higher possibility compared to qualifying. *grins*

For all those who still do not know, I am running for Students' Union this year! Yes. Again. *grins* So please vote for me. The process of campaigning is very exciting. So cool. Get to see all the different ways and methods of campaigning. All the funky posters. No matter how ineffective or effective the methods, there are still people doing it year by year. As I also ran for elections last year, some people counted me as a veteran. Actually its quite true. *grins* There are 33 candidates for Students' Union this year! I cannot believe it!. 33 people contesting for 13 seats. Last year there were only 24 candidates. I was told that my use of A0 posters with very nice designs were very good campaigning tactic. Mine is bigger then others. And very much nicer. Even if people who did not know me, voted! So happy! This year I am using a different method, due to the amount of people contesting, there are no place to put up posters. So I had the idea of printing postcards of my poster and putting them at all the canteen stalls! *grins* Stroke of genius? "Haha!" Hope to win the election this year. *fingers crossed* I am so touched by all the people who expressed their support. :) I have so many plans for Union. Your Welfare is My Concern. "Haha!"

Left nearly one and a half months to the end of my attachment. Actually I had learned a lot for the past few months. Got into YEC and now a intern at the CC, got to know a lot of grassroots leaders. Quite interesting. Got to see how full time working adults do volunteering work. Different committee require different ways of handling things. I really learned a lot of things where I feel people my age will not get to experience. If I can work with grassroots I can work anywhere. There was what I was told by a lot of people. Maybe I can stay on to get my 5 year service award?! *grins*

So many things to write, so little time. Hadijah changed her desk place to inside, beside Christopher. So sad. But heard there is a new officer coming in. *grins* So many things to do this week! And the next. And the next. And forever. "Argh!" NDD, PAssion Card, Blogging and not to mention campaigning for election and BR is going to continue filming for 4 more days next 2 weeks. So happy! I love acting! *grins* Ok! Going to sleep now! Need to wake up early for to go back school for doing up some posters stuff.

Picture of the Day is guess what? Me! Taken using Noir Noir, Sook's MacBook's ISight. Cool. *grins* I look so ugly.

Good Night Singapore! I need the sleep. *grins* And my favourite Japanese star's new TV series is on screen on SCV Channel 56 again! Slow Dance. Hirosue Ryoko! So pretty! Dream girl! Too bad she got married some time back. Wish her all the best anyway! :) My elections posters are up too!

No comments: