Wednesday, June 07, 2006

June 6th, 2006.


SIP Day 29:

11.59pm

There was a BR screening at the Substation today! 2 of Nic's and Randy's works was up. "I'll LIVE A DAY FOR YOU" and of course, "BECOMING ROYSTON". You all can visit www.originasian.com to view the 2 productions. Today's Substation's screening had seen 3 other films by other directors. I was late so I could not make any comments. *grins* But after the screening, from what the audiences commented, it seems that most of them are very interested in wanting to know what happens next. And I know it is definitely not going to disappoint them!

Went to chill with Ah Boi. Talked a lot. He did not study much. But we had fun and caught up on each other news. Interesting... *grins* Anyway Good Night Singapore! Going to get my 4 hours of sleep now. Working the morning shift later. Half day. But going for a interview. *grins* By the way, Congrats to all the people who are having their graduation these few days! *grins* Picture of the Day: Close of me in BR. Ugly right? :(

No comments: