Friday, June 16, 2006

June 15th, 2006.


11.19pm

All BR supporters! I was informed by Randy, BR's Executive Producer that tomorrow morning's Zao Bao has a article/write-up on BR! So excited! *grins*

First day of PF FA training. Quite cool. Everyone was interesting and it was refreshing to know what others feel. The people were not afraid to speak their mind. Very frank and objective. And there are similar faces from the previous forum! *grins* I will be looking forward to tomorrow!

Had a chat with Terence and Tommy. Had fun! *grins*

Went back for NDD meeting. Quite productive. Quite an amount of things settled. Most of the things look great! *grins*

Overall, my mood quite good. *grins* But quite tired. Had a couple of moments that my head felt numb. *sad* Yes! I will take care! Please do not worry. *grins*

Wondering what to put as the Picture of the Day. Did not take any photos today. *wonders* Let me go n have some food first. Cannot seem to think. *grins*

11.59pm

Found it! Picture of the Day is the Apple tee that Tommy gave me! It is the logo at the back of the tee. Nice right? *grins* Good Night Singapore!

No comments: