Saturday, June 24, 2006

June 23th, 2006.


SIP Day 40:

11.54pm

Quite a day. Today is the 40th day of my attachment! Cool. And tomorrow is pay day. "Haha!"

It was raining freaking heavily this morning! Went to work today. Was quite caught up in work for the better part of the morning. Sylvia "suan" me! She asked me for my autograph. *stick out tongue* Oh please...

My parents came to fetch me for lunch before going for my medical appointment. We went the wrong way! They thought it was at the Singapore General Hospital. *grins* Did a U-Turn. Went to Old Airport to have lunch. The wanton mee was good. And the rojak stall used a digital numbering system. Interesting! Quite tasty actually. *grins*

The moment I stepped into the check up room, I was stunned. The doctor was so young and so pretty! Oh my god. Damm. My type! "Haha!" And I am schedule to see her next week! Cool! *grins* My nose is kind of still hurting. "pain" The doctor used something to burn the blood vessels away. Now I am having a slight burn out at the left nostril. "Eee" *grins*

Went to Apple@Orchard just now. My dad bought a Ipod Video for my brother. There was no stock for the 2GB Ipod Nano. So we only paid the deposit for it. Once it is in, I will need to go down and collect it and pay up the rest of it. So happy! I am having 4 kinds of Ipods. Original Ipod - 3rd Generation, Ipod Shuffle, Ipod Nano and Ipod Video.

Tomorrow I having PF meeting at RP. After which I got to go down for the Tangs Foosball Challenge. Hope Iskandar and me win. *fingers crossed*

Good Night Singapore! People out there, please take care of your health. And those who do not know what an Ipod Nano is like, the Picture of the Day shows it! :)

No comments: