Sunday, February 26, 2006

February 26th, 2006.


1.07pm

Watching Super Generation on SCV Ch54. Today's topic is "Do Me and My Parents have Generation Gap?" Surveys done in Taiwan state that 60.2% of the kids feel that there is. The 4 kids on the show are expressing their unhappiness. regarding why they feel


3.16pm

Back from lunch. Like the time I get to spend with my parents. Seldom really sit down together to talk and listen. Told them about Ah Boi and my future plans. 5 years. That is the yardstick we are going to go by in the future. We give ourselves 5 years after our NS, to either make it or fail it. If possible, I wish to get married before 30 and get my Mini Cooper as well. Plan to go into business together. And retire before the age of 50. To many, this is what most would wish and dream to achieve. But to us this is not a dream, we have the means and the capabilities for this to happen. We are very fortunate to meet a lot of people who give us the chance and opportunities. This is a plan, not a dream.

After I publicized this blog with my msn nick, a lot of people ask me with questions like, "You have got a blog?", "Blog? You?", "Your blog?" etc. As my blog description has stated, I hope people understand me, and I understand me. Just a place to pour put my thoughts. Someone told me, the more my blog is publicized, the lesser freedom I have to write. Agree. But I do not mind. I will write what I feel should be written.

Back to writing my resume.

11.09pm

Finally finished my resume in the afternoon. Do not have much to write for my resume. Hope I can get a job with it. Had been couch potato-ing for the whole day. Watching news now. Read the today's paper. Saw the report on Mr Rajarntam's state funeral. Read throught Mr LKY's eulogy again. Saw him on the news. He welcome the opposition to contest for his GRC. *Wonders* Who will? "Haha!" Like the chinese saying goes "Using the egg, to attack the rock." But I think only through competition will standards be improved. So we can only wait and see.

Going to work out tomorrow again. Hope to get better timing. Going to have FOC meeting and hope that when I go and check out the DnD tickets sales, it will be good. *cross fingers*

Alright Singapore. Good Night. Look at the picture. I am so asleep. :) *still listening to "You're Beautiful."* Do not know why. But it suits my mood.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the zhong shi blog hopper for liangteh... see..i told u tat orh orh pix cute liao lor~


CAPTION: "see i am aslp.so dun worry. Go n slp too.haha NitEx" *bLeAh*

Stephanie said...

HIII im here

Anonymous said...

oh brother. keep blogging. i do blog hop everyday. haha.

i forgot who said, "i dont read blogs and i dont blog."

<3
linggie