Thursday, February 23, 2006

February 22nd, 2006.


3.21pm

One friend whom I have not seen for a long time, msg me in MSN. And one of the things she said was, "How can you dun have scandals? U le! :) :) :)" Do I have such a reputation? From what I have heard, yes. Maybe there are things that I had done? Maybe there are things that I had not done? I wonder. Certainly not what I have done knowingly. Seriously.

5.00pm

Finally on the Bus 518. En route to orchard. After 4 buses of 293s, 7 buses of 9s and many other buses. Just pass TP. As usual, lots of people. Had to wave back at people.

Saw Jo. And she sat beside me. She was suaning me about me being gay because of my new purple crumpler pouch. Kaoz. I give people this kind of impression meh? Jo said "YES!" Oh God! Purple is a royal colour. And Jo was saying "So busy!!! Trying to learn how to use new phone!! Ignoring me!" And she fell asleep. She woke up and suan me again. And called valerie. She alighted at Far East.

I like taking long bus rides. It helps me to think. Sometimes I just stone. Like couch potato-ing. Just without the TV. I need a book. I read a lot. Because I like it and it helps me to forget about the world.

Passing Istana. I wonder how is the life a politician. Near to Paradiz Center. Saw a BIG pink balloon. Printed on it was "Singapore's First Pre-Tertiary Arts School". I wonder how will the life of the people who are going to be in there.

This whole entry took me the entire bus journey to complete. Time to alight. 5.46pm

7.53pm

At Esplande. Chilling. Pour out and shared some past BGR experiences with Sook. Ah Boi keep asking Sook to get married. Created quite a ruckus. Funny. Had a great time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

waseh.. purple nice mah..wat gay! haha...

but well.. liangteh fits the bill coz...

1. he's gettin a piercing.
2. he plucks his eyebrow
3. he go for facial
4. he loves pink??
5. and he/she def TEH ALOT -.-

aurie said...

hello i am tehbing! :) kopi-oh's best friend! Heeehehehehehehe.
welcome to the blogging society!

Anonymous said...

abit slow to say this now.but wanna say anyway.


purple rocks lah!