Thursday, February 23, 2006

February 23rd, 2006.


8.15pm

Gave Elyn a wake up call. Both of us mumbled and mumble. I went back to sleep.

12.00pm

Woke up. Crawled out of bed. Miss my usual 9.30am cartoon. "Argh!"

12.35pm

Elyn called me and told me a racist joke. And crapped over the phone. And she told me she went back to sleep after my wake up call. "Toot Toot lor."

1.30pm

Meeting with Lay Guat. Clarify lots of DnD financial stuff. Prizes and Door gifts no need to ask for Invitation to Quote!

3.30pm

Went have a jog at the Bedok Reservoir at 2.30pm. Quite sad. Quite slow. Weak liao. Having Assets' Check now. Cleared a lot of stuff. But I relac. Leave all the work to Kazumi and Yao Ming. That is why I can blog. "Haha!" Writing my resume. Quite sad. Results very poor. But a lot to fill up in work experience and CCAs. "Hehe!"

9.50pm

Home for the past hour. Still doing my resume. Also chatting on MSN. Elyn's Msn nick is "gay purple crumpler." *roll eyes* Just dated Elyn for Fat Mama's Back. The trailer looks nice. "Cool man." "Haha!"

11.00pm

Still doing resume. Elyn keep asking me to post today's entry, she wants to read. Taking a long time to do my resume, looking up the actual names of the companies I have free lanced in. Missed today's Tampines NDD meeting.

11.58am

Today settled quite a lot of things with Lay Guat about DnD. Got to settle some union things. March is coming! Got 3 confirmed chalets! And I am going Hong Kong! March 13th to 16th. The whole night chatting on msn. Still have not finish my resume. Continue tomorrow!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Purple is gay. : D

Anonymous said...

tehbing, so u sayin it's my fault la KAOZ.. coz wahahha.. i chose the color. suits him mah =p

Anonymous said...

yay! personally chatroom for local coffee. :D purple is good for girls, not for guys. ever heard of tinky winky? uh-oh!

liangteh said...

Purple is royal colour ok?! haha. and tinky winky is a guy.

Anonymous said...

EXACTLY. TINKY WINKY IS PURPLE AND GAY. Ah teh, I think you just shot yourself in the leg.

Anonymous said...

tats y tinky winky is so damn weird.. "bu nan bu nu" mah~ =D

liangteh said...

...... Ok lor. But still purple is royal.

Anonymous said...

btw.. u haben pay me for the copyright clearance.. i'm the "model" for tat gay pouch.