Wednesday, August 09, 2006

August 8th, 2006.



SIP Day 77:

11.59pm

I am going to miss my days in TECO...

Actually had thought of quite a lot of things to write. But I think I have a Writer's Block now.

Anyway some updates!

NDD was quite a success. I would like to express my thanks to all the hard work that everyone had done. It was a challenge to complete such a big event. Glad I was up to the test.

Straight after the NDD, I went straight to school for TPSU Work Plan Retreat. We spend the whole night sharing ghost stories. And almost everyone was freaked out! *grins* The whole retreat was quite enriching and productive. My mummy helped to delivered 13-person worth of Macs to TP for us. We all felt kind of bad but I am so touched. I love you Mum! :) We had steam boat to wrap everything up. Cool right? *grins* Everyone had fun! It was a great bonding session. :)

Yesterday I resumed BR filming! Cool. But it was the sleepy scene! Nope! I will not disclose any information! *grins* Having a couple more days of shoots. Recently there are a couple of friends from IMD approached me to go for audition for their Project Pilot casting. Do not know if I am able to go for any. Kind of packed nowadays. Anyway webisode 5 is up! And from next week onwards, teaser trailers from BR will be out on Macdonalds Plasma TVs! Participate in the contest and stand to win a IPod Nano every week! There are even going to be wallpaper and ringtones from BR, to be downloaded!

To end everything off, National Day is coming. I do not know why. I kind of like Singapore. I think it is a great country. *wonders* I could not bare the thought of leaving here for good.

So... Good Night Singapore! I love you... *grins* :)

No comments: