Tuesday, August 15, 2006

August 15th, 2006.

3.13am

Just finished bathing. Watching TV. The past few days was very packed. My SIP ended on last friday. Starting to miss everyone already. :( BR concluded the shoots over the weekend. "It is a WRAP!" Glad everything is completed, but quite sad cause I am also starting to miss the whole production and everyone in BR too.

Anyway for today, everything was very packed. First, I woke up late. And I rushed to by cards for the office people. Quite upset this morning. Cause everything is back to normal. I got tens of calls and tonnes of SMSes the whole time. :( However, I did got to office alive. :p So happy to see everyone again. :) Ivan and Christopher did my appraisal with me, and I am actually quite happy with it. :) Both of them were very frank with me and I am glad that I got very good feedback from them. :)

Got to school. Went to see Lawrenz first. Sort out some stuff. Went to Sports Club AGM. SU forget to wear red. Oops. *grins* After which, we had a very long meeting to decide what projects to do and who to do. It took 4 hours. :( Not quite productive. But it was a must.

A call out to all!

BR is currently having a SMS contest out on atlife.sg. The details can be viewed at all Macs plasma screens! Cool right? *grins* The topic of the contest is to tell us what is your childhood ambition. "What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up?" SMS to 78800. Keyword (DREAM) space (your name) space (your ambition & reasons). In not more than 120 characters. A Ipod Nano awaiting you each week! Still have 9 Ipods left! What are you waiting for?! Hurry Up!

Got to get some rest. This week got to rush a lot things. Finalising SU's AWP. Got to hand in SIP Report. Need to write out my Presidential Speech for AGM. etc.

Good Night Singapore. Got to get some sleep. *winks*

No comments: