Tuesday, July 18, 2006

July 17th, 2006.


SIP Day 59:

11.59pm

Today was a very busy day. Had 2 meetings today. NDD is more or less settled. Getting busy with the Blog Project. Was busy with SU for the better part of the day. And PF too. This week is a very packed week. Have 8 meetings scheduled for this week and for now, next week already schedule 3, Leadership Training Camp and more coming! *sigh*

I agree that my SIP is very exciting. But I am starting to feel I cannot breathe. Too many things to do, too little time. But it was my choice. I got to live with it. *bitter laugh*grins*

Anyway, last Sunday, had the EPG day. Emcee-ed for the event. The weather was a killer. So damm hot! *grins* There was a mock bomb blast. Quite cool. The event was all over the papers. Straight after the event, rushed all the way to Kallang for a family dinner. Was a bit late. Saw my baby niece! So cute!!! *grins widely* I love babies! How I wish I have my own kids. *wonders*grins*

Had 2 meeting on Saturday. The ExCo in the meeting. And the new ExCo in the afternoon. The attendance for the old ExCo was surprising. It was better than expected. *grins* There 13th seat and the internal voting was settled. From now on there are a lot things to be done. For now, tentatively, the whole of August is filled up. So watch out for Students' Union event soon!

Yes! Thank you Ah Guang! I know you helped me a lot. Thanks! *huGs* "Haha!"

Picture of the Day is of a candid shot of my baby niece! So cute right?! *grins widely*

Good Night Singapore! *waves*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »