Thursday, December 07, 2006

December 7th, 2006.


1.39pm

Oh No! Just look at my last entry. It dates more than 2 months ago. Very sorry. Simply could not get the chance to blog. Yes. I know. It does not take a lot to blog, but seriously for me, if it feels like a chore, I would not blog. :) Just happened that today I am not falling asleep as soon as I got home or straight after I bathed. I decided to blog and give some updates about what I happening to me now. :p

Recently, a lot events had in TP. TP RAWKS just ended with a smashing Jam & Hop. I really do hope that we made the impression on the post-O level students and make them feel that TP is the right place to be. I must admit that it was a gamble and a high-risk play to throw non-experienced GLs to handle the students. But luckily, most part of it turns out well.

Just finished doing my mails. Yes. Again. I am like forever on mails. :) Oh! Our Students' Lounge is kind of decorated for X'mas. :) And these couple of days, we are holding a "Win a PSP for just $1" Challenge. It is to win Mike, from Xtreme Entertainment, in foosball. :) OTC (Orientation Training Camp) is coming up. So excited! Everyday is like having this, having that. So tiring. :(

Oops. Feeling the ZzZz monster coming! Must hurry. :)

Some updates for BR! I am simply amazing by how far we have gone from the orginial plan of a short film. Just came back from the "2nd Asian Film Festival of 1st Films". It was held at Jubilee Hall, Raffles Hotel. I feel awed by the people there. People from all over the whole. Just look at my picture! I took a picture with Anthony Wong! He is one of my favourite actors! He is so good! Cool man! Simply tongue-tied in front of him. And for people who know me, that is a very difficult thing for me to do. :p There were interviews, there were pictures taken, the mingling with people, everything was so mind blowing as it was the first time I had to attend a film fest awards ceremony. :p

Anyway, really got to go, I having my interim project demostration later at 930am. Got to go down and set up early. So better get some sleep. And Oh Ya! I was carry Nic's PSP! I felt great! I would like to have one. So cool. So... *hint hint* Haha! Finally, something that I had not say for a long time... Good Night Singapore! :)

No comments: