Thursday, December 14, 2006

December 14th, 2006.

"My Dearest, I don't know where to begin..." I did the V/O for BR today. It was fun. I think I did not do well for it. Felt that it was quite mono. :( Hope it was ok.

This whole week I am feeling very free. Although there are things for me to do, events for me to attend, but there is a smell of freedom in the air. :) I am not like the usual self, rushing from this event to that, that event to another event. I am almost always late for something or the other. :p Went for a rare swim. Felt tired but it was refreshing. Would like very much to do it again. :)

Went for 52nd CLT POP. It really brought back memories. There are so many faces that I do not recognise now. There are people who comes up to me and say hi, I think I took them for some course or the other. :p Part of the reason for me to be there was to support Aw Shi Yuan, a cadet that I took for SSC 2005. He was the Overall Best from East District. He did not disappoint East by getting the Valedictorian for his 52nd CLT course. Also saw C.S. He was my junior batch of CLT but he was just commissioned last saturday, along with PM Lee's son. :p Time really flies.

It was drizzling. In between the performances, as usual, East was the noisiest people around. Singing the NCC song (One of the corporate songs that I really love and sing with all my heart, with all the NCC brothers, shoulders to shoulders). Towards the end, there were a couple of moments when I had flashbacks. The slow march into MPH, the donning of my rank by my parents, photo-taking, the singing of songs, etc. I can still remember the things that happened during my CLT course. :) Really unforgetable... Think I am never going to forget about all this for my life. All these really makes me keep going back for NCC. And this also apply to events and places that makes me keep going for it, no matter how long and how bitter it can be sometimes.

Good Night Singapore.

No comments: