Sunday, December 24, 2006

December 24th, 2006.

11.29pm

Having a lonely christmas eve at home now. Going to countdown to X'mas later. I realised that I almost always spend festivals at home. *wonders* Don't worry, I have got the stuff ready! Got drinks, Coke mind you (I am not of age yet. :p), half a spring chicken, and great movies to watch! Now watching Love Actually and Man of the House(2005). Channel switching man! :) Smses and calls are coming in... Even at home. Busy busy. It feels nice to alone at home and couch potato-ing. :p

So hope everyone enjoys the festive holidays! Merry X'mas and Happy New Year. Best wishes to all and most importantly, stay happy... :p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quote - "Smses and calls are coming in... Even at home. Busy busy."
So what r u trying to sae? that u're a very busy man? n that every single min n every single moment u have lotsa things to do?
Come on get a life!
Do what you can do and within your limits. Don't promise ppl here n there that you'll do this n that but u can't cos u're simply too busy doing whatever things u're doing! You're not superman! Do what you can and only promise ppl when u really can, of cuz without delaying and within the promised time frame. Being busy is NOT an excuse cos if u noe u're busy, den don't promise anyone anything! You're not being nice by doing so, in fact it's rather displeasing.
You may do it unconsciously but still, get a life!
Life is when u noe how to appreciate it sincerely and not spending ur days rushing everywhere to do many things n telling ppl how busy u r. Even by slacking at home for one fine day can be considered fruitful if one can get thoughts organised or just relax.

liangteh said...

you arE? Thanks for the comments. I know. I always get the same things. People keep telling me to just get away for a while. But... I just cant. I really cant. I think I put too much heart into something I really love. Anything. For now, that thing is Students' Union. Do not ask me why. Cause I do not know. Guess cause it changed my love in TP. Thanks.