Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Perth

Last night wanted to write something but my phone went crazy and glitched. Oh wells. Arrived in Perth yesterday morning. Wet and windy! Haha. Pouring and drizzling periodically. So tired. Landed from Istanbul in the morning  and took off to Perth at night. It's alright!!! I am with ah ma! Everyone else too! So fun! :)  Istanbul was a very fulfilling trip. Took quite a bit of photos and seen the major sights. Blue mosque. Ayasofya. Galata Tower. Underground Cistern. All checked! The next time it will be the Hamas. Hmm... Ah Ma told me that we have 7 days to talk. Haha. So cute. Ya. We do. Would love it more than anything. Just got my roster. I said if I ever have a HKG SFO, I will go and buy a 70-200. And I got it. Hahaha. It seems that in this, some one heard me. I will be getting it, I guess. I have a LHR on the 29th. Argh. Want to do LHR so badly. And it has to be on the 29th. Link flight some more. Need to change it away or I would have to really give her both the tickets. In the car, and realised everyone is so old already. :( 花无百日红。嗨。 hmm... Keep turning around and wanted to share a good laugh or a smart quid. but with who? Keep thinking you are here. 小朋友,现在的你在世界的那一端呢?好想跟你一起看着披萨铁塔。看到它倒下为止。

No comments: