Monday, May 14, 2012

As i am going through my photos, one thought came across my mind. my photos are too dark. something that you always say. haha. I do not know why i thought of that, guess my photos are a tad too dark.

something that i missed out in my previous post, i met my primary school friend in Perth. in my uncle's house. during the house party. oh my... how can the world be so small. and again, an image of you having the incredulous look on your face and saying, "来了咯,你真的很多朋友leh..."
haha! oh well...

Today i had my first tai ji session. it is really not as easy as most people think. it is actually very difficult. a lot of balance. a lot of muscle usage. especially the waist and legs. going to keep practicing it. Wednesday going for it again. wink.

Tomorrow is an important day in history. gaming history at least. haha! Release of Diablo III! cannot wait! need to get my fingers warmed up for the clicking! :)

good night singapore. and to you. where ever you are. :) and i wonder which is your favorite city. maybe it is the same as mine? haas... oh wells...

No comments: