Monday, March 23, 2009

Grand Prix Singapore'09


22nd March, 2009

End of Grand Prix Singapore 2009. End of the season in Singapore. And near to the end of the Extended Season. For 3 consecutive years, the Grand Prix in Singapore had been the Extended Format.

For me, this year I had a very good "feel" to how things will turn out to be. In the end, I had done too many mistakes to make my play justifiable. :( I must say that I really need more play.

What was really worthwhile and meaningful, was that the final formation of Mad Cow Inc. All the seven team mates had fun and gained a lot of experience. In two years time, the team would like to get at least half, if not the whole team, into Day Two of Grand Prix Singapore'11. It is definitely a year to look forward to as its my ORD year. :p

Japanese Players are really strong and most importantly, careful. To read more, please go to see the Events Coverage and my Flickr, for the photos that I took.

Gonna crash now... Very drained and feeling very brain dead. Losing stamina at such things now. haha. And I would like to catch up to everyone in the team and at least able to guide the younger member along. :)

Cheers. Good Night Singapore. :) *hugs!

No comments: