Thursday, June 21, 2007

June 21st, 2007



This post is long overdue. But my mood is kind of bad right now. Moody. :( Nah. Somethings just happened on the wrong date and wrong time and to me. Argh. Never mind. I am not making sense.


Anyway, back to topic. If some of you had been to my Flickr account, you would have gotten some recent happenings in my life. The TP CCA Awards 2007 had just concluded. This year there are over 400 winners for the various awards. Congratulations to all the award winners. As for me, I had been awarded the "Student Leader of the Year", a higher individual award. To me, to be awarded this title, it is a kind of recognition given by the school. But when my name was announced by the emcee, the cheers and applauses was the recognition given by my fellow peers. It really mean a lot to me. It shows that everything that I had done during my time in TP, or at least for the past AY, was known and recognised.

Still feeling very sour right now. And an emo song just came in. Sigh. :(

This award would not had been possible without everyone that had helped and/ guided me in one way or another (but for a lot of you all out there, it is always in many ways). I had been told that I had improved by a great leap as compared to the previous year, when I was the Vice-President. I must admit I also realised that I had grow in some ways, understand certain things better and view many things in a different way. I attribute all these to the people who are around me.

"You are who you are, because of the people around you."

List of people who I want to thank:

Be Right back to edit this post gonna do something.

No comments: