Friday, June 01, 2007

June 1st, 2007

2am

Being the first post of the month, this ought to be a happy post. Sigh. But I do not know what had gotten to me. Was playing mahjong with kenneth, zhao zhi and xq but halfway though, got into a moody state. :( Thought about some things and read some blogs, feeling even more emo.

Went to watch Pirates. It was nice. Kind of like it. Just came back from Nicholas's grandfather's wake. Had a small catch up with Nic, Randy, Alfred and Jolene. Some happenings to update everyone!

"Becoming Royston"is going to be up on The Picturehouse @ The Cathay. Premiering on the 2nd August! http://www.thepicturehouse.com.sg/coming.html and more info can be found on the BR Production Blog! I really hope for everyone's support! If the box office can hit a certain percentage every week, it will be continue for the following week! It will really mean a lot to me for the film to go on for at least 3 weeks on screen!

Anyone interested in getting a brand new Nokia N95?! Go visit http://www.moblog.com.sg/sinema/ It is that easy!

And for those who are wondering about TP CCA Awards, I have gotten the "Student Leader of the Year". It came kind of unexpected as I am a Year 4 student. But I think it is also a kind of recognition that I receive from TP for all the work that I had done for my years in TP. I would like to thank everyone as I could not have gotten this if not for all the help and guidance given by everyone, even those outside TP along the way. And Congratulations to all the Awards recipients Damm! I am sure gonna miss this part of my life. :(

The new TPSU Executive Committee for AY 07/08 has been confirmed. I would like to wish everyone in this upcoming year, no matter in ExCo or in subcomm, a good year ahead. No matter what, just remember, "Do not give up, the world will still spin, even if you do."

There are lots of other things that I would like to post up, but nah. Gotta give it a break. Check out the links part! :p

Good Night Singapore! Gonna step up on foosball training tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so .. unlike day-time you i see in school.. this is the 1st time vistiting your blog.. and you're like very serious and emo -__- too.. *wonders if its a good thing. but woa. another side of you. =)

Anonymous said...

oops.. typo *visiting